The Centre for One Health at the Ryan Institute, University of Galway will hold the Annual Conference on Nov 3rd and 4th via Zoom, coinciding with World One Health Day!
This FREE One Health conference will feature talks from international experts and early career researchers across the Centre’s research themes (all times in Irish Standard Time, CET – 1 hour).
Thursday Nov 3rd
OPENING SESSION 13.00 – 14:00
Focus on Infectious Diseases and Zoonoses 14:00 – 15:30
Focus on Antimicrobial Resistance 15.45 – 17:15
Friday Nov 4th
Emerging Pollutants 9:00 – 10:00
People, Nature and the Environment 10.45 – 12:15
Behavioural and Societal Change 12.15 – 12:45
Keynote Speakers include:
- Dr. Kasthuri Venkateswaran, Biotechnology and Planetary Protection Group, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Dr. Anthony O’Donoghue, Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of California San Diego
- Dr. Nitin Kumar Singh, Biotechnology and Planetary Protection Group, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Prof Alistair Boxall, University of York
- Dr. Olena Pareniuk, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine (NUBiP)
- Prof Sharyn Rundle-Thiele, Founding Director, Social Marketing at Griffith University
Please visit Eventbrite for more details and to register.