The Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) will host two free, online webinars in February on “Pharmaceutical monitoring exposure assessment: which databases are available and what are the differences?”
At this webinar, you will hear discussions on different large-scale monitoring work and databases from around the world, and the management and quality of data. These databases are valuable resources in assessing the environmental impact and risk of pharmaceuticals in the environment – and may support evidence-based policy in creating global and standardised regulations in reducing pharmaceutical pollution.
Topics for discussion include:
- The NORMAN databank
- Levels of Pharmaceutical Pollution in Large-Scale Aquatic Monitoring Campaigns
- The Global Database “Pharmaceuticals in the Environment”
- Monitoring data for the EU Water framework Directive (WFD)
- Data management and data quality
- Pharmaceuticals are not alone – Real world scenarios
- Monitoring in Asia and Australia
- Monitoring of Pharmaceutical in the US
Dates: February 8th 17:00-19:00 CET, February 15th 9:00-11:00 CET
Register and find more information at the SETAC website.